[testimonial1_arial author=”Jack Nicklaus, 18 Time Major Champion”][headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]“Golf Is 90% Mental”[/headline_georgia_large_centered][/testimonial1_arial]
[content_box_grey width=”90%”][headline_georgia_small_left color=”#000000″]Keep reading because in just 5 minutes from now you can be training your mind, inside at home so you become a confident and mentally tough golfer who plays up to your true potential – consistently![/headline_georgia_small_left][/content_box_grey] [headline_arial_small_centered color=”#000000″]And You’ll Only Pay If You Get These Results![/headline_arial_small_centered]
Dear Fellow Golfer,
When you play golf do you often experience any of the following…[content_box width=”75%”]
- Lose concentration and make stupid decisions that cost you strokes?
- Get frustrated that you’re not playing up to your potential you’ve proven you’re capable of when you’ve hit your great golf shots?
- Have a roller coaster of emotions depending on how you’re playing?
- Lack course management so you get yourself into tough places and have blow up holes regularly?
- Have a fear of failure, anxiety and stress when playing your golf shots?
- Fold like a cardboard box whenever you’re put under the slightest pressure?
- Let one bad shot or hole lead to more bad shots and holes?
- Play worse in “serious” games than you do when you’re practicing or playing “friendly matches”?
- Lack confidence when playing golf?
- Have too many swing thoughts that destroy your natural swing?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then pay attention to every word I’m about to tell you because very soon you’re going to learn how to….play every shot with confidence…concentrate 100% on each shot….
….and get into the same mindset you had when you played your best ever golf shots.
I know…sounds too good to be true, right?
Well…it’s perfectly possible. But sadly the secrets needed to do it have (until now) only been accessible to the top pro’s in the world.[headline_georgia_medium_left color=”#990000″]It’s the old case of the rich getting richer![/headline_georgia_medium_left]
And for decades now the amateur golfer has been subjected to all kinds of bad mental tips from the golf media, golf coaches and well meaning playing partners. Most of that advice takes you further away from ever being a mentally tough, confident golfer.
Take this classic one for instance…. “you just need to play one shot at a time.” Here’s why this is BAD advice…
That type of advice is telling you what you should do NOT how you should do it. It’s like telling a kid who doesn’t know how to ride a bike to just go ride a bike![content_box_yellow width=”75%”][headline_arial_small_left color=”#000000″]Look…to become a great, confident golfer you need to train your brain to get into the right state so you AUTOMATICALLY and NATURALLY play one shot at a time.[/headline_arial_small_left][/content_box_yellow]
You shouldn’t try to make it happen. It should just happen because you’ve trained it to happen.
You can’t try to “play one shot at a time” and expect to get back into the same mind frame as you were when you played your greatest ever golf shots. Because when you’ve played your best golf and hit your greatest ever golf shots you weren’t trying to do that.
Just like you can’t try to be confident and expect to be confident.
When you played your best shots and your best games of golf your mind was automatically in a state that allowed you to do that. And now you can learn step-by-step how to get your mind back into that same state every game you play.
I have been playing golf for over 25 years and for the first 5 years or so I was getting better and better until I was averaging par golf. Naturally I had dreams of playing on Tour and stupidly thought to get there I needed to create the perfect swing to keep on improving.
In my attempt to build the perfect swing I gradually got worse and worse until eventually I was averaging just below 80 and every game was a mental battle.[headline_georgia_medium_left color=”#990000″]Then after another bad game, it hit me like a ton of bricks…[/headline_georgia_medium_left]
Golf is 90% mental and the mind controls the swing!
Naturally every golfer knows that golf is 90% mental. And every golfer knows that the average score hasn’t come down in 50 years, even with all the latest equipment advances. Everyone knows that the difference between a bad shot and a good one is in the mind. Everyone knows that mental mistakes cost us golfers so many shots. And every golfer knows that your mind controls every swing you take.
But like most golfers I took the mental game for granted, and it cost me my dream of playing golf on tour.
However, I finally understood that if I ever wanted to get back to playing par golf again, I needed to give up my attempt at trying to build the non-existent “perfect swing” and look for the mental solution to my scoring problem.
When I went looking at mind advice for golfers I was shocked at what I found, because books and websites on the mental game of golf generally gave lots of tips but no step-by-step system to follow. This left me even more confused about where to start training my mind. So I considered seeing a sports psychologist, but found out how expensive that was and it had no guarantees. I asked other golf pro’s about the mental game and they didn’t know much more than I did, apart from that you should play one shot at a time.[headline_georgia_medium_left color=”#990000″]Some suggested just practicing more but I’d tried that and it didn’t work.[/headline_georgia_medium_left]
So I went searching for the best mental techniques I could find OUTSIDE of the main stream golf media and found some great advice that the top pro’s are using, which needed to be put into a step-by-step mental training program. It took me years to do that and once it was ready I then tested the system on myself with remarkable results.
You see, once I figured out the perfect step-by-step sequence needed to train the mind for great golf I very quickly got back to playing par golf again and this time I did hardly any physical practice!
I achieved amazing results by doing simple techniques and exercises in the comfort of my home!
And now that I have my full confidence back I enjoy every aspect of my golf game so much better. I can now hole short putts with confidence. I play delicate pitch and chip shots with confidence. When I get in trouble I don’t worry about shooting a high score because I have confidence in my ability to recover. When I am faced with a tough match I back myself and have confidence to win. When I am faced with a tight drive with OB down one side and trouble down the other I am confident and focus on my target and know I’m going to hit it there.
Since discovering how to train the mind for golfing success I love playing golf even more. I don’t get nervous when I play in front of people. Instead, I have confidence.
I still remember the feeling of being nervous, worried and in fear over shots and I never want to go back there. And if I hadn’t found the real secrets to a great mentally tough golf mind I know I would not be able to play par golf with ease and such a little amount of practice like I do now.
Because I was so excited after putting this program together I wanted to share my discoveries with as many golfers as I could, and from the golfers who have been through this program the results have been amazing. Here are just a few of the many examples of results golfers are getting with this mental training golf program:[testimonial2 author=”Scott Johnson, Texas, USA” + pic=”http://www.theconsistentgolfschool.com/pics/breaks90now.jpg”]“After every game I would count up all the shots I wasted due to my mental mistakes. It always was between 7 – 10 shots every game. This was stopping me from breaking 90 consistently. So when I saw this mental training program I jumped at the chance to try it. When I did I noticed improvement straight away and after a couple of months I was consistently breaking 90! I’ve tried everything to break 90 until now but this really works! Thanks so much for putting this program together.”[/testimonial2] [testimonial2 author=”Mark Peterson, California, USA” + pic=”http://www.theconsistentgolfschool.com/pics/beatyips.jpg”]“For years I had suffered with the putting yips and it was moving to my short game so I was desperate. I had tried everything to fix this but nothing worked. I gave this a go as my last hope and I’m so glad I did. Now I don’t have the yips and this has taken 20 strokes off my scores. That’s no exaggeration either as I was averaging just over 100 and now I averge just over 80. This program has been life changing for me. I can’t recommend it high enough.”[/testimonial2] [testimonial2 author=”Grant Hodgson, New York, USA” + pic=”http://www.theconsistentgolfschool.com/pics/bettertourn.jpg”]“I used to play great when I would practice and in casual games. But put me in a tournament and I would play terribly. I would be at least 10 shots worse in tournaments. Obviously this was all mental so I went looking for solutions and tried a few things without much success. Then I saw this program and tried it but I was skeptical about the outcome. But I am pleased to report that after following the techniques and exercises I can now play as well, if not better in tournaments. This is amazing to me. Thanks so much. I am in debt to you.”[/testimonial2]
Do you want results like that?
Well, you can start on that road to success in less than 5 minutes from now.
And you need to do that, because by NOT being mentally tough you’re missing out on lower golf scores. You’re missing out on the relaxation and enjoyment you get when you’re mentally tough and confident.
Also, if you don’t get this sorted now and learn how to slash strokes off your scores by training your mind, you’ll always remain an inconsistent golfer. You’ll always struggle to play consistent golf. You’ll never play up to your potential that you’ve shown you’re capable of when you’ve hit your great golf shots. You’ll always have negative thoughts that will stop you from playing well. You’ll always have self-doubt about your ability. You’ll always hit bad shots that make you look like a worse golfer than you really are. You’ll be afraid of hazards like out of bounds, water and bunkers. You’ll be afraid that you’re going to miss easy putts when under pressure. You’ll be afraid playing in front of people.
Enough is enough!
So you’ve got to focus on becoming mentally tough with this program, and when you do you’ll….[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- Have a laser-like focus on every golf shot to play your best.
- Discover how to play like you practice.
- Find out exactly how to concentrate 100% on each and every golf shot to give yourself the most chance of success.
- Have unstoppable confidence in yourself and your golf game.
- Play great shots when people are watching you.
- Win more bets and match play games.
- Stop anger from causing one bad shot after another.
- Discover how to hit every shot without any technical thoughts destroying your natural swing.
- Actually play better golf when you’re under pressure – that’s what great golfers do….they thrive under pressure, now you can too.
- Just relax and enjoy playing golf without mental stress and anxiety.
- Play to your potential consistently that you’ve proven you’re capable of from your great shots and great rounds.
This mental game improvement program is like nothing you’ve ever seen before because…[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- You’ll get something new each week to work on that builds logically on from the previous lesson.
- You’ll start to improve straight away and keep improving.
- You’re told exactly what you need to do (step-by-step instructions) to become mentally tough and confident. There’s no if’s, but’s or maybe’s.
- You’ll only pay if you improve.
- You can do everything in the comfort of your home at your own leasure.
Here’s just a small fraction of what you’ll be learning when you go through this program…[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- Discover how to prepare before each game so you give yourself the best chance of playing your greatest game of golf…ever!
- Learn a simple mental technique that will increase your golfing confidence by over 100% almost instantly.
- Discover the A, B, C’s of every golf shot. And it’s not what you think but it is very, very powerful and will change the way you look at a golf shot forever.
- Learn the secret of how your mind works best when targeting golf shots.
- Find out the best mental technique so you concentrate on the shot at hand without thinking about the past or future.
- Discover what questions you need to ask yourself so you can choose the best club and strategy to get the closest you possibly can to your selected goal/target.
- Learn one relaxation exercise that will help you to hit the ball better, more consistently and with less effort.
- How to improve your concentration so you enter a state of “relaxed concentration” for every single golf shot you play!
- How to improve your visualization skills so you can program your mind to automatically and consistently produce what you have imagined!
- How to consistently get your mind back into the same state as when you hit your greatest ever golf shots.
- Get 4 techniques that will help you to train your subconscious mind to swing automatically without interference from your conscious mind.
- Discover every technique and strategy I know of to use between each shot. This will help you to truly play one shot at a time.
- Find out exactly what you need to do after every game to help you have the best chance of success the next time you play a game of golf.
Your playing partners and fellow competitors won’t know what hit them![testimonial2 author=”Jeff Parker, Florida, USA” + pic=”http://www.theconsistentgolfschool.com/pics/mentallytough.jpg”]“Anytime I was under any sort of pressure when playing golf whether it was having a short putt to win a hole or making a pitch over a bunker from a tough lie I would always falter. It was very, very frustrating! I knew it was all mental so I tried lot’s of tips to fix it. Nothing worked for long. When this mental training program was offered to me it seemed like an answered prayer. Each week I completed the tasks and my golf game improved every week! After completing the program I am now a mentally tough golfer. This is amazing to me. Thank you so much for creating something that really works!”[/testimonial2]
You see, to become a great, mentally tough golfer you need a complete step-by-step program that walks you through implementing everything needed to do it. You need practical “do this, do that” type of advice to make mental toughness a habit. You don’t need airy fairy advice like “hit one shot at a time” or “imagine you’re Tiger” or “just try and be confident and fake it until you make it”.
You need to be told exactly what you must do so you’re guaranteed to become a great, mentally tough and confident golfer.
And if you want that, this is your lucky day because…
You can now get this entire step-by-step, Mental Game Improvement program… ALL AT ONCE!
Up until this point this program has only ever been able to be accessed by students of the online consistent golf school, who have paid up to $222 to go through this program. And they were drip fed the lessons over 6 months, where as now you can get all the lessons at once.
So how much is it?
Well, as I said, golfers have paid up to $222 for this program and they have taken 6 months to go through it. But you can get this entire program straight away and work through it at your own pace. Plus, when you get this program now, I am also going to give you all of these gifts:[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #1: The Problems And Solutions Database[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
When you get The Mental Game Improvement Program now you’ll have full access to a BIG database that will quickly give you the solution to virtually any golfing problem you’re having.
Problem – I seem to jerk the club away instead of taking it away smoothly and this happens with all my clubs. Do you have any techniques, which will fix this?
Problem – What should my shoulders and hips be doing in my backswing so I get the most power possible?
Problem – I’m missing too many easy three footers and my confidence is diminishing with each miss. Please tell me what I can do to improve my short putting confidence?
Problem – I am lacking in feel and distance control around the greens. What can I do to improve my touch?
Problem – When I’m in between clubs I don’t know whether I should swing easier with more club or swing harder with less club. What do you think?
Valued At $97[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #2: Free Help And Support From A Golf Professional[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
Naturally the problems and solutions database is huge value. But sometimes you’ll just want to get some personal advice about your current problem. And when you get The Mental Game Improvement Program now you can send me any golfing questions or problems (within 6 months of your order) and you’ll get a response back from me personally (Jeff Richmond) within 24-48 hours (generally sooner) Monday-Friday.
Valued At $50[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #3: One Free Video Lesson[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
When you get The Mental Game Improvement program now you’ll get one free video lesson to redeem when you want – in the next 6 months. So simply send me your swing on video (full instructions on what you need to do for this are in the private website) and I will analyze your swing and send you back advice and a plan on what are the main things you need to work on improving.
Valued At $50
[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #4: 17 Days To A Professional Draw[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- How to grip the club to groove a draw ball flight fast.
- How to position your front foot to encourage a draw instead of a slice.
- The distance you need to stand from the ball to help encourage a draw.
- The total setup needed to almost guarantee a draw ball flight.
- The best drills to help you approach the ball from the inside.
- The best drills to help you contact the ball with a slightly closed clubface so you’ll hit a powerful, professional looking draw.
- How to check your equipment to make sure it encourages a draw instead of a slice.
- Plus much, much more!
Here’s what some golfers who have been through this program have had to say:[content_box_light_green width=”75%”]
“This program has helped me to not only fix my slice but make much more solid contact with the ball. This has added at least 10-15 yards to my shots. Also, my scoring has gone down by 5 to 7 shots. I have tried a lot of things to fix my slice but nothing has worked. So the thing I liked the best about this program is that it worked!! I am now enjoying my golf more and I am starting to win a few prizes which never happened before. Keep up the good work!”
Randy Tucker, Illinois, USA[/content_box_light_green] [content_box_yellow width=”75%”]
“After working through this program my ball flight now is straight with a little draw at the end. This is a B-I-G improvement from my previous slice ball flight. The instructions were very easy to follow and understand. My drives are now a good 20 – 25 yards longer thanks to this program. I have tried numerous other things but this is the only thing that has worked. I’m lucky to have found it. Thanks!”
Mark Benson, North Carolina, USA[/content_box_yellow] [content_box_light_green width=”75%”]
“This program has helped me to contact the ball consistently with a square and sometimes a closed clubface. Before starting this program I had a nice slice that used to get me in trouble. But now I am confident the ball is either going to go straight or curve to the left a little at the end getting me some much needed extra run. I enjoy playing golf more after completing this program and I return to it often for a refresher. As a result my scores are dropping week by week and that’s fun.”
Tom White, Missouri, USA[/content_box_light_green]
Valued At $47[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #5: 21 Yards In 21 Days[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
Every day of this new program you will….
…get one new drill or exercise that WILL add AT LEAST 1 – 10 yards to your drives in just 15 minutes per day.
These daily drills and exercises have been arranged in a specific order, so that by the end you’ll get the most LONG DRIVE bang for your buck.
Plus, to make sure you know what you should do every single day, this program comes with:[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- 67 Page PDF
- 64 Full Color Pictures
- 36 Videos
Valued At $47[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #6: 3 Easy Steps To A Professional Swing Plane[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
There’s a damn good chance that your swing plane is the exact opposite of what it should be to hit great golf shots – consistently. But now in this 3 Easy Steps To A Professional Swing Plane program you’ll discover how you can groove the swing plane of a top PGA Tour pro. Here’s what one golfer had to say after completing this program:[content_box_yellow width=”75%”]
“I went out last weekend and played my first round of golf since getting the program and following it and I really smoked the ball. I am so happy to say I shot an 84. I typically don’t break 100!
My golf game has dramatically improved by hitting the ball much farther and with much more accuracy. The information you supplied me has changed my game completely.
I now believe that I have the swing and confidence to play in local tournament here. Thanks so much for the help.”
Chris Robertson, AZ, USA[/content_box_yellow]
When you’ve completed this program, you will…
- hit the ball further (you could gain between 20-50 yards in distance)
- hit the ball a lot straighter, and
- you’ll hit the ball a lot more consistently.
Valued At $47[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #7: Top Secret Golfing Confidence Audio[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
When you get The Mental Game Improvement Program today you’ll also be able to download FREE the digital version (i.e. you can download it to your computer) of a golfing confidence CD that has been sold for $24.95.
This audio exposes you to a secret mental technique that some of the top professional golfers in the world have used to automatically program their minds for golfing success. After 30 days of continuous listening to this audio this is what you can expect….[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- Improved confidence and concentration on the golf course.
- Makes golf easier and more fun.
- Helps to eliminate fear when playing any shot.
- It will save you practice time because you can have the audio playing in the background and be doing what you normally would, while your golf game is being improved!
This audio has been sold as a CD for $24.95 and has been used by thousands of golfers all around the world. But this digital audio (2 mp3′s) is yours FREEwhen you get The Mental Game Improvement program now. And here’s just one comment from a golfer who has listened to this audio…[content_box_light_blue width=”75%”]
“My handicap has slipped out from a 12 to a 18 over the last 6 months or so. It was all a mental thing. I started listening to this audio and my old confidence started coming back as if by magic. Within a couple of months of having this audio playing my golf game has improved so much I’m back to where I was 6 months ago. I can’t believe it! When you hear people say that golf is 90% mental they’re right!”
Ted Baxter, California, USA
Valued At $24.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #8: The Short Game Report: What You Need To Focus On To Up And Down It Much More Often[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- The 3 things you need to have a great short game.
- What the very first thing is you need to focus on to master the short game.
- Where you should grip the club for chip and pitch shots for more short game success.
- Two things that should be present at the end of each short game swing to help ensure a great shot.
- The simple setup changes you must make to play successful bunker shots.
- Plus, much, much more!
Valued At $27[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #9: The One-Putt Mindset Training Module[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
When you get The Mental Game Improvement Program today, you’ll also receive a special, 9 minute, mental training session designed to give you the One-Putt Mindset. And you can do this mental training session right at your computer.
When you use this training module you’ll be programming your mind to hole your first putt, which naturally will help you to lower your scores. Plus when you use this training module you’ll discover it’s the easiest thing you’ve ever done to improve your putting….because you can do it with your eyes closed!
Valued At $14.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #10: Hitting The Driver Made Easy[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
It’s no secret that most golfers struggle to get full benefit out of the longest and most powerful golf club in their bag. But hitting the driver consistently long and straight is not as hard as you may think. Especially when you join now and get this new ebook called “Hitting The Driver Made Easy”. Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover in this ebook:[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- The most important aspect of a driver that will affect your performance. (see page 4)
- How to choose the correct loft for a driver that will help you to get maximum distance for your swing speed. (see pages 6 & 7)
- What specifically you should do when teeing the ball up to massively increase your chances of a great drive. (see page 9 for this)
- The grip you should use for long, booming drives. (see pages 10 & 11 for full details on this)
- What you should be doing when taking the club away to guarantee longer and straighter drives (see pages 15 & 16)
Here’s what a golfer had to say after reading and applying this information…[content_box_yellow width=”75%”]
“My driver was causing me fits so I quickly read this book upon joining. After applying just one of the suggestions in this book my driving improved dramatically. I picked up a good 10 yards and my drives are so much straighter now. Thanks!”
Don Bright, Texas, USA
Valued At $19.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #11: How To Get Out Of Bunkers First Time Every Time And…Close To The Hole![/headline_tahoma_small_left]
If you struggle to get the ball out of bunkers and close to the hole then this ebook is quickly going to become a favourite with you. When you read this ebook you’re going to discover exactly what you need to do so you can become a great bunker player. Here’s what one student of mine had to say after reading and applying the instructions in this ebook:[content_box_light_blue width=”75%”]
“I used to be scared when I saw my ball in a bunker but after reading this book and practicing the instructions in it my confidence out of bunkers has increased 10 fold. I can now get out of bunkers every single time without any problems whereas before I was lucky to get the ball out of the bunker on the first try. Now whenever I see my ball in the bunker I’m not afraid about what will happen. In fact, I actually now enjoy the challenge of trying to get my bunker shots close to the hole. The last time I played I got a 20 yard bunker shot to within 3 feet of the cup! The help in this book has made me enjoy playing golf a lot more. Thank you!”
Jeff Bryant, Texas, USA
Valued At $27[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #12: The Long Game Report: What You Need To Focus On To Become A Consistent Ball Striker[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- Where you need to position the ball to become a consistent ball striker.
- What you must do in the backswing to hit the golf ball as long as possible.
- The real power side in your golf swing.
- What exactly should happen in your swing during the transition, downswing and at impact.
- One thing that happens in the follow-through that should not happen at any other point in your swing.
- Why trying to swing with rhythm and timing is wrong.
- The important aspects of equipment and what to check and adjust specifically to fit you.
- Plus, much, much more!
Valued At $27[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #13: Short Game Secrets – How To Get It Up-And-Down Consistently[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- How to keep your wrists firm as you’re chipping.
- One of the best ways to improve your chipping accuracy.
- How to hit your pitch shots the exact distance you want them to go.
- The best drill to help you hit the ball first when pitching and chipping.
- The biggest reason golfers struggle out of bunkers, along with the best solution.
- Plus much, much more.
Read what this golfer had to say about this ebook:[content_box_yellow width=”75%”]
“I used to stub my chips all the time and I have tried a lot of different tips and drills without any solution. But when I tried your drills that I’ve never seen before I was cured! This has taken off at least 5 shots per round from my scores because I would always stub about that many every game. Not any longer! I’m actually enjoying chipping now!”
Jeff Cook, California, USA
Valued At $19.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #14: The Putting Game Report: What To Focus On To Become A Great Putter[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- The putting success formula.
- The very first thing you need to focus on to become a great putter.
- What the two most important aspects of any putter you choose are.
- What you must do with your grip to improve your consistency.
- What you must do when you’re walking up to the ball to help you hole more putts.
- The only place where you should practice your putting mechanics.
- Why all putting strokes should take the same amount of time — regardless of the length of putt.
- The first thing you should do to improve your green reading.
- Plus much, much more.
Valued At $27[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #15: How To Stop 3 Putting[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
Just imagine if you stopped 3 putting. How many shots will you save when you do that?
Well, in this ebook you’re going to learn…[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- The crucial things you need to work on to stop 3 putting for good.
- How to improve your lag putting.
- How to hole more short putts with confidence.
- How to read greens like a book.
- The simple technique to predict how fast (or slow) a putt will be.
- Plus much, much more!
“Every game I would have 5 – 6 three putts. It was killing me! I tried a lot of things to fix this without success. I read this report with a lot of skepticism but I tried some of the suggestions out of desperation. Before long my 3 putts started getting less and just yesterday I had a round without a 3 putt. I am over the moon! Thanks for putting this report together. The advice was simple, to the point and most importantly….worked!!!!”
John Baker, Oregon, USA[/content_box_light_blue]
Valued At $19.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #16: How To Take Your Practice Game To The Course[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- What you must do the night before a game of golf to give yourself the best chance of success.
- The 2 important things you should do as you’re driving to the golf course to almost guarantee a good round.
- A checklist of what to do before and during the first tee shot to help you get off the first tee successfully.
- 9 things you can do between your shots to help take shots off your scores.
- The 6 things you should do after each game to help improve the next time you play.
- Plus tons more!
“I would always hit it great on the range but on the course it all went wrong. It was very disappointing to know I could hit it so good but not on the golf course. I was searching for a solution when I received this book as being a student. I diligently applied a lot of the suggestions and almost immediately my range form arrived on the golf course. This has been a life saver for me!”
Jim Burt, Florida, USA[/content_box_yellow]
Valued At $29.95
[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #17: How You Can Play Better Golf Using Self-Hypnosis[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
- How to be focused yet relaxed at the same time when you’re swinging.
- How fears like missing a putt can be kept in control.
- How to conquer conscious fear when you’re faced with tough shots. How to swing automatically with your subconscious mind.
- How you’ve used self-hypnosis almost every day without even knowing it! And how to use it to improve your golf game quickly and easily.
- Plus tons more!
Valued At $29.95[headline_tahoma_small_left color=”#990000″]Free Gift #18: Anger Management MP3[/headline_tahoma_small_left]
And this bonus will help you do exactly that by programming your mind to handle anger in the best way possible so you score lower than you would have otherwise. I recommend that you listen to it once a day for at least 14 days, and then monitor your results on the course.
Valued At $19.95[divider_bar]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_bar]
Is that some golf improvement package or what?!
And I’ve even left some things out that you’re going to get as soon as you get The Mental Game Improvement Program. I believe in over-delivering. All the free gifts I’ve told you about on this page are worth $625.60.
So when you get The Mental Game Improvement program today, worth $222, and all of these bonuses worth $625.60, it will only cost $79. That’s a saving of $768.60!
So click the ‘Add To Cart’ button below and start to become a mentally tough golfer in the next 5 minutes, because everything described on this page is digital so you get access to everything right after your order has been completed.[add_to_cart_btn_style_1 link=”https://consistentgolf.zaxaa.com/o/2846763125243/1″ + target=”_self”] [/add_to_cart_btn_style_1]
Also, I’m so confident that this is going to be the best golf improvement investment you’ve ever made I’m going to give you….[guarantee_box_1 title=”My 60 Day Money Back Guarantee”]
When you get The Mental Game Improvement program now you get a full 60 day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with it for any reason then within 60 days of getting it you can get 100% of your money back — without any hassles.
YES!…you have 60 days to try out all the Mental Game Improvement program along with all the bonuses and if you don’t improve or think you will improve then simply get your money back. [/guarantee_box_1]
Now obviously by making this so cheap, risk free and giving so much away for free, straight away I’m taking all the risk from you and putting it back on me.
So now you know all of this, clearly you have no risk and everything to gain by taking action now and clicking here to start your 60 day risk free enrolment now.
Because when you do this you’ll be able to start practicing simple drills today, and exercises indoors at home, that will help you to become a great, confident, mentally tough golfer.
Finally, I look forward to helping you to become the best golfer you can become and fulfilling your potential so you’ll have more fun and enjoyment playing golf. To do this simply get out your credit card now and click the Add To Cart button below and process your order securely through PayPal.[add_to_cart_btn_style_1 link=”https://consistentgolf.zaxaa.com/o/2846763125243/1″ + target=”_self”] [/add_to_cart_btn_style_1]
Once you’ve successfully completed your order you’ll then be transferred to a secret page where you can get all the lessons in the Mental Game Improvement program plus the other bonuses.
And remember, you have 60 days to check this out to make sure it’s everything I say it is otherwise you can get a 100% refund with no hassles.
But if you don’t get this now you’ll probably always have things you do mentally that stop you from ever playing golf to the level you hope or think you’re capable of. You’ll always feel frustrated with your golf game.[headline_tahoma_large_centered color=”#000000″]Don’t let that happen to YOU![/headline_tahoma_large_centered]
Aren’t you sick of your inconsistency? Aren’t you sick and tired of hitting shot after shot that are miles away from your best? And aren’t you sick of seeing professional golfers thrive under pressure and not having a clue how to become mentally tough like that?
So just imagine how much better you’d feel when you become mentally tough and people give you compliments about your improved scores.
Well, that will never happen unless you take action and create better habits. And now for a tiny $79 you could become the consistent golfer you’ve always dreamed of.
Take action now and click here to secure your spot before someone else does!
You could keep doing what you’re doing but as you know, you’ll get the same results.
Now for such a low price of 79 bucks you could start to become mentally tough – 100% guaranteed. Plus you get my help 100% FREE! That’s crazy value for you!
Don’t you think you owe it to yourself to take action – do something completely different and stick to a plan that is going to help you to become mentally tough? Think about this…aren’t you sick of your mental mistakes costing you shots? Don’t you want to become mentally tough and confident so you can relax and enjoy playing golf to your potential – consistently?
Take action now. Simply click the “Add To Cart” button below. Then after you’ve successfully processed your order you’ll be directed to a page to get access to everything mentioned on this page.[add_to_cart_btn_style_1 link=”https://consistentgolf.zaxaa.com/o/2846763125243/1″ + target=”_self”] [/add_to_cart_btn_style_1] [features_box_red width=”75%” + border=”2px”]Important Note: If you’re not 100% sure whether this Mental Game Improvement program is for you, get it anyway and then use the 60 day, 100% money back guarantee if you have to. That’s what it’s there for….to protect you! I’d hate for you to miss out on becoming a great, mentally tough golfer because of bad experiences with other inferior golf improvement products.[/features_box_red]
Look, life is too short to be frustrated with your golf game. The time to take action is now. It’s now your turn to become a consistent golfer once and for all. Start right now so that in your very next game of golf you can improve and keep improving consistently.
This could be the one solution you’ve been looking for to help you become the consistent golfer of your dreams. But you’ll never know if you don’t take action now.
And the fact is..unless you create better habits you’ll always be dreaming about how good a golfer you could be. So stop dreaming and start doing. Take action now and get The Mental Game Improvement program now and start improving your golf game in just 5 minutes from now!
The choice is now yours. You can follow a proven formula to become a consistent golfer — or you can keep doing what you’ve done up until now and score just like you’ve always done.
I trust you’ll choose the correct path to becoming a consistent golfer. Because you’ve found the one solution to your consistency problems that you’ve been looking for, you just need to take action by clicking here to start your 60 day free trial now.
For Consistent Golf,
Director of Instruction
P.S. When you get The Mental Game Improvement program now by clicking the ‘Add To Cart’ button below it will be processed by PayPal. They accept all of the major credit cards and implement some of the strongest security and anti-fraud strategies available today. So your order is completely secure and safe with them and that’s why I choose them to process our orders.
Once your order has been successfully processed click the ‘Return to Merchant” link and you’ll be forwarded to a secret page where you can get access to everything. So click this big yellow Add To Cart button now to start improving your ball striking…[add_to_cart_btn_style_1 link=”https://consistentgolf.zaxaa.com/o/2846763125243/1″ + target=”_self”] [/add_to_cart_btn_style_1]